What's the secret of Pure Storage's success? Having pushed the industry into the All-Flash era, they now find themselves growing 30%/year and landing alone as the only storage vendor showing growth in this quarter's round of earnings.
Pure Storage CEO Charlie Giancarlo joins the DataCentric podcast to talk about both what's behind Pure's current success, and how he envisions a future where "data" is a utility. Charlie gives us his insight on:
- What fuels Pure's current success.
- Where Pure is feeling challenged.
- How to succeed with customers: "Pleasantly surprise them... they tend to like you when you give them their nights and weekends back"
- The intersection of Flash and Cloud: "Customers should have the same experience in flash and cloud"
- The impact of AI to the enterprise (and storage): "Any part of [an enterprise's] data may be valuable someday"
- Pure's vision of the future: "Data should be a utility... delivered where its needed, how its needed"
- Social Responsibility in the Tech Industry
Join in. On iTunes, or where ever you get your podcasts!